The Toy Kingdom had a 3 day sale at the Megatrade Hall of SM Megamall. My hubby and I checked whats on sale, since it's the last day of the discount sale. Guess what.. the 14,000 php toy scooter is on sale for 6,200 php. Whoah, what a great deal! So my hubby never dilly-dally anymore... he took out his credit card and bought it immediately. We were supposed to hid it from Jd until Christmas... hehehe. But to no avail... Jd saw it and kept on insisting on opening the big box. Well my Mom told us to open it since it's Jd's gift anyway, she said. Sigh! Oh well... Jd was so excited and he test drive it immediately. Hmm.. now I knew what my hubby and I forgot.. we forgot to get some safety gear. (worried) Anyway, I took some pictures while his test driving the scooter and made a digital layout of it using the Blue Earth Kit and Alpha designs by Vicki :-)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Toy Scooter
Posted by
josephine laxa-cresencio
at
2:28 PM
Labels: digital layouts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment