Have you ever tried Ice scramble when you were a kid... this is one of my favorites when I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle at the province.. they often buy this for me and my elder brother after attending mass with steamed peanuts.. It's so nostalgic... so when I saw this at Robinson's Pioneer.. I really wanted to try it... but the line were kinda long and I was in a bit of a hurry... so I promised myself that I'll buy some next time when I have the chance.. So one time when we were at Robinson's buying some stuff, I told my husband that I wanna try the Ice scramble at Manila Scramble... so he bought some... it was such a treat... and it became our favorite desserts when we're at the mall..
and this is Jd's favorite... ice scramble with fruit loops as added toppings... yum
it's cheaper too... for 17 php.. you'll already get the larger size.. =)
as if like I was a kid again... LOL
Friday, August 20, 2010
Ice Scramble.. a little Nostalgia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment