Sunday, November 18, 2007

My stash... so far -D

It's clean up day for me! I was cleaning our room and I've also decided to re-organize my scrap stuff as well, things beginning to pile up on my small scrap corner from all the previous shopping that I made. My table was a mess, things are everywhere. I really need some organizing unit for all my goodies. The funny thing is... some of them are still on their shopping bag. I haven't sorted them out yet. I had to get things done before my little one arrive from his trip with his Lola and mess up what I've done so far, or else I have to start all over again. Anyway, I decided to take some snap shots of all of my purchased goodies before I stash them away, each photo consists of the items and where I bought them from. All about Scrapbooking, Craft Express, Scrapbukan, memory Box, Memory Lane Store, Smile, and at Lasting Impressions.
Gosh, I never thought just at the shortest time I already have this much stuff. Hehehe. It really just shows what a shopaholic I really am. =D

No comments: