Sunday, November 25, 2007

JD's early Christmas gift

The other night JD received his very first Christmas gift for this year. His Ninang Beth from the US has sent him some Sesame Street items. At first, I was supposed to hide it from him so he could open it on Christmas Day but to no avail, coz when he saw the small paper bag full of stuffs I was carrying, I guess he sensed that it’s for him. He doesn’t want me to stash it away not until he sees what’s in it. I keep on telling him that’s he’ll open it soon when the right time comes. But I guess out of curiosity he kept on pulling the bag towards him, asking me if he can open it right there and then. So I told myself “Well, It’s his gift anyway.. Why wait”. And besides, I don’t want his Lolo and Lola hears him crying, it’s already a bit late and they’re already asleep on the other room. So I handed the package to him, he got so excited he climbed and sat on the bed and started pulling out stuff from the bag. While him doing so, I took the opportunity and took out my digital camera from my purse. I can hear my 2 year old shouting with glee, “Wow! Elmo!” as he saw the blue Elmo sweater and the red Activity Fun case. He even showed the sweater to his Daddy and said "Danda O!" I told him before he opens the activity set I’ll take a picture of the items first. He was getting impatient while I was arranging them on the bed and getting some shots of it. “Bilis Mommy!” he said. So I gave the box and he started tearing it open. As you can see here on picture.

Inside the red box were 3 jumbo coloring books, matching with 4 basic colors of (blue, red, yellow and green) crayons, 1 activity book and a 1 full size poster stickers.

I let him play with his gift. I took some more pictures. He didn’t mind me clicking away, he was so busy flipping and coloring his coloring books. As you can see on both picture.

Since it was really getting late. I asked him to finish it the next day. Good thing he was getting sleepy at last and he asked for his bottled milk. He was a bit disoriented when he saw me starting to put things away. He doesn't want them out of his sight. So I took his small backpack and put the coloring book and the crayons inside. I placed the bag where he could see it. So the next day he can just grab it and show them to his Kuya Adrian (playmate) his new activity set. Thanks Beth for the wonderful gift! Advance Merry Christmas and God bless you always cousin. Muah! =)

No comments: