Saturday, December 01, 2007

Our Christmas Decor...

For this year, I've decided to make our Christmas decorations very simple... I didn't bought any new trimmings for the tree, just used some of our old stuff. Instead of decorating our usual 8 ft tree I used our 5 ft tall tree instead.
As you can also see here, our garland is very simple looking as well. I even used our old tired looking wreath, since I've been busy lately I haven't had the time to refresh the design. Yup.. I do my own wreath, I don't buy it fully decorated. Instead, I buy the trimmings individually and I hot glued everything in it, the poinsettias, the gold glittered leaves, the red cherries, the ribbons and I even spray paint the pine cones into gold. The works! If I remember it correctly, this wreath has been with me for about 9 years now. It gone through blue and gold motif, into white and gold, then lastly it became red and gold. I guess that's why it looks so tired now. LOL with all those changes. Anyway, I promise to fix it next year. Since we are moving again for the 3rd time. =)

No comments: