Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tempted again....

Lately I've been splurging a lot, adding more items on my scrapbook collections. I told to myself "Whoa hinay-hinay lang mas maraming gastos pa na dadating baka maubos ang budget". So when Mam Helen Chua of Memory Lane Store announced to the group online that she has new items that just arrived. I decided I wont get anything muna. Besides there will be more choices ahead on the upcoming SE - PS Christmas Party. But when I found out that she has Inque Boutique stamps I contacted her immediately to know what she has. I was delighted to know that the French Quarter, French Quarter Alphabet, Page Corners, In Stitches and It's About Time are available. Yikes! I've been tempted again. Coz, this are a few from so many Inque Boutique stamps that I'm really longing to have, for my own collection. Well I gave in eventually... "bahala na!" So I told her to reserve some for me and I'll drop by when I'm free from work. Good thing I went Wednesday afternoon around 4:30 because her stamps are like hotcakes... ubos kaagad. She has so many orders online and she even has to refuse to other clients. I was there when she was busy running around, going back and forth preparing her orders. She even informed me that she's sick that day and she can't pose for me because I was taking some pictures of her store as well. I told her I'll be posting it here soon. Anyway, I bought two stamps muna: French Quarter and It's about time. I also bought some plain cardstocks and few papers from Basic Grey Fruitcake and Dasher Collections. I was so happy when I got home not minding about the promised that I had made to myself. Well I really like the stamps from Inque Boutique, the prices are quite affordable and the designs are really nice. But knowing myself, I won't be able to resist not to go back again and get the rest of the stamps. Thursday morning I texted Mam Helen again inquiring if she still has remaining stocks of the French alpha and the In Stitches stamps. She replied back and informed me that she still has 1 of each. I immediately asked her to reserved them for me and probably pick them up on the weekend. Well, I did dropped by this afternoon but to my dismay, I didn't get the French alpha stamp. Mam Helen got confused and she mixed-up my orders with someone else. (she's so busy kasi eh... hehehe) Well she promised me she'll bring the stamp on the Christmas party anyway so it's a good deal pa rin. I also bought the Sassafras Felicity Collection Set and some of Indian Summer's... pretty talaga ng mga papers. I couldn't pass on it talaga... paubos na rin eh. But this time, I used my credit card... hehehe Oh I get to keep 1 Transparency and 1 Die cut Paper as their Christmas Promo. Just check the pictures here for my latest purchases and my freebies. :D

No comments: