Monday, December 10, 2007

SE-PS Christmas Party

Yesterday, I attended the first joint SE-PS Christmas party held at the clubhouse in Bel-air, Makati City with my little one and his yaya. I bet everyone will agree with me on saying the party was such a blast! The event was overflowing with raffles and prizes. Everyone had so much fun, with the games like "Deal or No Deal" which I became one of the 26K, and what a coincidence the number given to me was "23" same as my birthday... how cool was that!! Here is a snapshot I've taken while my little one and his yaya were watching the game, while I, was at the back waiting for my number to be called.
Then everyone had became the mob on the "1 vs 50" game, I think the player had gone home with a P600+ prize money. Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention, coz I was already doing my shopping spree during the game... hehehe and finally the other game which they have to dress up 2 girls with Christmas wrapper, they were so cute, one even has a matching headband and shoes, You'll see here how this talented ladies works and how creative they really are.

But Everyone got more excited with the Dirty Santa. At first, some of us couldn't understand the mechanics good thing Liza explained how it goes. Everybody were eying which opened gift they would steal. LOL! Some are quite lucky coz there were so many nice things and some are a bit pricey too. Anyway here's the gift I got... dami noh and they're so cute! I love the pink purse!So many yummy food... we don't even know what to get. I couldn't resist booth hopping as well because there were so many new arrivals from the suppliers. A shopping galore indeed! (hehehe) Then I met Marinela of Creative Me, Ms. Nette of Little Attic, Mitch of Visual Creations and lastly Jane of Rekindled Moments finally in person. I even bought few scrap stuff from some of them. I even got a consolation prize from my Christmas card challenge entry. Thanks to Ms. Marian for the prize, I love the MME Cs. The other entries were so amazing, some of them even have pop-ups, so intricate. I also love the CD entry of Ms. Marian it's so cute. Anyway I included here the snapshot of my card entry and my prize. Sayang I left a little bit early... I wasn't able to join the group picture tuloy. Waaah! :((

No comments: