Monday, December 03, 2007

Featuring.... Memory Lane Store

One of the first Scrapbook Store I have visited personally is Memory Lane Store of Mam Helen Chua. Actually its more of an online store, I found her website through Scrappin' Moms. Since I'm a newbie scrapper I wanted to see personally what items she sell. I don't depend on the pictures online alone. I've heard a lot of scrappers who tell their own experiences on ordering papers online. They say it's much better to see them in person. So I took Memory Lane's contact number and texted Mrs. Helen Chua who now I call Mam Helen. She gave me her address and I made an appoinment. At first I couldn't locate her store, I was driving around Lakandili St. Good thing there was a guy walking while drinking his cola so I asked for directions. What a coincidence he's Mam Helen personal driver. I parked my van and went inside the premises. I was amazed from what I saw... Mam Helen store has a lot of yummy goodies! At first, my purpose was just to look for a circular cutter but when I saw her on sale Pps and Cs... I couldn't resist on buying some at the same time. I've been coming back on her store every time she announced that she has new arrivals. But. I always tend to forget to get some pictures of the place.. as momentos. So last Wednesday I asked Mam Helen permission if I could take some pictures. I told her I'll be posting them here. Well here are the snap shots that I took from her store. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.